Magicman Holdings Limited undertake the repair of damaged item/s or area/s of hard surfaces. These materials were originally manufactured in tightly controlled and often sterile environments. Intense heat or high pressure may have been used in their production. Since we cannot duplicate these conditions on-site, there are limitations to our processes that are created by the location of the item/s or area/s to be repaired or resurfaced.
Airborne dust from any source will fall on any flat surface and small pinholes may appear in porous or worn surfaces. Aerosols used in the vicinity will adversely affect the finish, as will silicone. We therefore need to work in an area as controlled as possible and access to this area is to be limited by Magicman personnel.
Existing flaws or defects caused during the manufacturing process or simply due to age unless attended to will adversely affect the finish. These flaws may incur extra work and costs not originally quoted prior to inspection.
Magicman’s service is designed to give you a quality finish that will last, as well as save you both time and money. Repair and/or resurfacing is an alternative to replacement; whilst the item/s or area/s may look as good as new, they are not.
Magicman repairs have a warranty of ONE YEAR. The warranty covers flaking, peeling, and general failure of adhesion to the surface, subject to the following After Care conditions:
- No abrasive cleaners are to be used on the surface.
- Physical damage such as chips and scratches or mistreatment are not covered.
- Staining caused by chemicals or dyes is specifically excluded.
- Heat exceeding 350 degrees or direct flame.
- Problems caused by excess moisture, structural conditions or movement of the fixtures.
- If works include resurfacing, the colour must be approved by the customer or authorised representative prior to application. Once applied the colour cannot be changed without completely re-applying the colour to the item at your expense.
- Magicman Repair Technicians are not trained, equipped, authorised or insured to do works outside of those for which they are specifically employed by Magicman. If they remove or replace any fixtures at your request, it is done solely as a courtesy and the responsibility for any damage is yours. Our technicians may remove or loosen handles and will be responsible for returning them to their original places unless the age or general decay of such fittings makes it impossible to do so.
- Part of our warranty process requires reattendance, any refusal of access may invalidate your warranty.
Last updated: November 15, 2023